I've put together a few photos. Thanks for indulging me, now I can start blogging again.
WARNING: This is quite a lengthy post, and the photos date all the way back to Thanksgiving.
We spent Thanksgiving in California with Alec's parents and grandparents. While there we went to a desert zoo, where Nate LOVED the petting zoo, whilst I was totally grossed out. And the kids also got to go bowling for the first time. (Their faces make it look like it was very serious work, but I'm pretty sure they had fun, too.)
WARNING: This is quite a lengthy post, and the photos date all the way back to Thanksgiving.
We spent Thanksgiving in California with Alec's parents and grandparents. While there we went to a desert zoo, where Nate LOVED the petting zoo, whilst I was totally grossed out. And the kids also got to go bowling for the first time. (Their faces make it look like it was very serious work, but I'm pretty sure they had fun, too.)
Abigail at her ballet class.
Us girls (sisters and sister-in-laws) had another successful and enjoyable year of decorating a tree in honor of my mom for the Festival of Trees. (Sorry, Mary and Marianne, I don't have a photo with you guys in it!)

Owen looks like he's praying, but he is actually reciting his well-prepared script of Christmas wishes. He couldn't spit it out fast enough at our ward party, so he practiced for his next chance at Santa's ear--rocket ship, toy dog, and toy Rudolph.
Christmas Eve with my dad and his wife Gail. Lots of cousins=lots of presents.
Christmas morning. Nate loved my new slippers and carrying things on his arm; Abigail loved her new giant bear, Morris; and Owen loved the voice changer found in his stocking.
Abigail and Owen have had tons of fun playing in the snow this winter. It was a very sad day when only the remnants of the snowman were left.
Abigail loved making these flower Valentine's for her class.
Well, there you go! You're all caught up--or at least somewhat.

12 comments:
hooray! great update! your kids are as cute as ever!
Yes! I was so happy to see you updated girl!! Long time no blogging. I can't say I haven't known what's going on in your life...but I LOVE seeing the pictures. Your kids crack me up! Very good times indeed. Welcome back to blogging. :)
Great to hear from you again. You have such cute kiddos. I really like the close up of Abby dressed for snow.
It's about time! Sheesh! :) See you in 6 months??? Hope not! :)
I HAVE been dying to know what you've been up to!
Sounds like great fun! Ian once got a voice changer and it mysteriously ended up in the Goodwill bag one day. Oops.
Petting zoos gross me out too. Kids think they are great. We made flower valentine's like that one year. Super cute!
We are hoping to come out end of July/early August. Will you guys be around?
your tree for your mom was gorgeous! and those valentines are so cute! yay for updates:)
It's great to hear from you again. I feel like we've already lost touch a bit. Your family is adorable as always!
yay yay yay!!!!! Don't you know that we HAVE been dying to know what you're up to?! Seriously, lady. This is a very exciting day! : ) where do I start?
I could just EAT NATE UP. He's adorable. And Abigail, in her ballet pictures looks like a natural (and not like a little girl like the others). And I had to laugh out loud to Nate's posturing for Santa with his whole Christmas list. The Valentine's are sooo cute. Well done! love you
YAY!!! I personally am excited about the new post. I hadn't been checking as often lately. (I guess we'd been secretly checking each other's blogs for a while now.) ;) Now I'll be expecting more frequent posts. :)
I can't believe how big Nate is! That shows that we definitely don't see you guys enough. You and Alec will have to figure out somewhere to go so we can watch your cute kids again.
Hope things are well!
--Spencer
Your kids are so cute. Looks like you have been really busy with lots of fun things. I love the tree for your mom!
I'm glad you are back to the blogosphere. I have missed you! I love all the pictures. I especially loved your snowman. How fun loving! ;-) You are awesome!!
I am so glad to see you again as well! YAY!
Post a Comment