Monday, September 24, 2007

Lagoon

I was about to get in the shower this morning and found that we have no water. So, blogging it is! I'll start with Lagoon...

We went to Lagoon a couple of weeks ago for my dad's Top Stop Lagoon Day, and here are the pics....


The first ride we put the kids on was this one:

...probably not a good idea for breaking Owen into the day, because on the next ride, we had the two extremes of emotion--from Abigail's elation....

....to Owen's terror.

After the two kiddie thrill rides, we decided we should probably take it easy on poor Owen and put him on the more mild cars and boats. Luckily he still trusted us. These were definitely more his speed.

Later Abigail ran through the fountain and got sopping wet, which she was thrilled about. If she could have done that all day she would have been content.

We topped off the day with some nice, sticky cotton candy and a train ride.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I must say I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Owen crying. Am I a terrible person? That is way too funny! It was a super fun day!

kelsey said...

i think my favorite part is the big stain on abby's shirt in the picture where's she's all wet...that and her cotton candy mouth!

Anonymous said...

I posted some pics of the day as well. The kids sure seemed to have a good time. :)

Amanda said...

ahhh Lagoon. Looks like you guys had fun, eventually!

Shelby said...

I keep coming back to this post to look at Owen's face (which is scary-close to Alec's) in the frightened picture. It makes me laugh out loud.