Saturday, September 22, 2007

Soccer

a.k.a. 3-on-3 Swarm Ball

Abigail has had two soccer games thus far, so I decided I should post some photos. With six players at a time (3 from each team) trying to connect with the ball, Abigail doesn't get a whole lot of action. I suppose she doesn't really possess the killer instinct necessary for Swarm Ball. Regardless, she has fun and gets some exercise. We have fun watching all the little 5-year-old girls chase the ball from one end of the field to the other in their pastel pink uniforms. I don't know how our team lucked out getting the pink jerseys, but it sure does appeal to Abigail's princess side. And Owen has fun running around with the other little brothers not yet old enough to play on a soccer team. Interestingly (or not), the little brother impromptu game on the side sometimes resembles an actual soccer game.

Abigail wanted me to include this photo of Kate's dad (Craig)...

2 comments:

kelsey said...

loving the new look/color of the blog! and i so loved playing soccer at this age and think swarm ball is a much better name. such great pics, thanks andrea!

Catherine said...

I love the blog template change! It's totally you. Abigail looks so cute in her pink...she sure did luck out with that one. It's definitely cooler than the green:)