We've had several Halloween activities this year.
Starting way back on the 17th, Abigail's school had a carnival to raise money for the 6th grade play. They sold tickets and had all sorts of games and fun. Owen was a dog that night.
Next we had Alec's work Halloween party. This is the big event of the year for the company, so they go all out. You can't see in this picture but they had lots of inflatables for the kids, face painting, etc. Owen was a tiger this night.
A Halloween/Birthday party at my parent's home...
Our first elementary school parade....
And finally, trunk-or-treating last night and trick-or-treating tonight!
(I know this looks like the same picture over and over again, but it's hard to pick just one. I also realize now that we don't have a picture of the baby! Poor little pumpkin. I'll have to see if I can remedy that.)
9 comments:
The kids look great and you really made use of those costumes. So many activities!!! We often had to practically cover up everything with coats because of the lousy weather. And keeping with tradition...it was 65 on the 29 and then snowed on the 30th. Last night was not as bad but still cold.
Glad you finally finished Harry Potter. What Alec is reading is wonderful. You should read that when he is done.
i love these great costumes and what devotion abigail must have had to her costume! hers is really quite great. why didn't owen ever be a dog twice? was he a bigger fan of the tiger? long halloween season for you guys...and now christmas is right around the corner!!! :)
I like the tiger best myself. Sounds like you had lots of fun.
Good times with the Halloween functions! They looked so cute!!
Andrea,
I am soooo embarrassed. I just realized last night that I had comments on my blog and went through and read them all. I am a little clueless to say the least. I just keep posting away never stopping to look back at comments! You must have thought I was so rude, and I am so sorry! I have been reading your blog as I saw it on Amanda's blog a few days ago. Your kids are just darling and you look wonderful. I am going to be in SLC on Monday for 10 days and would love to get together with you. My cell phone is 303-910-2200. Give me a call or send me your number. Let's catch up, it has been way to long.
Love, Lisa
What a cute minnie mouse! I cannot wait for a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute Annie! Glad Abby went wiht mini instead of the pumpkin
:-)
random question unrelated to this post: how did you get your posts to be so wide on the page? i want mine to look like this. also, how did you do the whole current reading? that's such a great idea! i want to steal all your ideas!
cute kids for halloween! Love it. Sewing them is fun. I highly recommend it. But, begin in September.
Post a Comment