These pictures are from our ward Christmas party a week or so ago. It was crazy with so many kids and parent paparazzi swarming Santa. I was lucky to get a shot of my kids! Abigail would want you to notice that her outfit blended with Santa's perfectly--she thought that was so cool!
Abigail stuck with her request for a Barbie--I think Santa will deliver. But Owen requested a BYU Cougar, and has mentioned it a couple of times since then. I think Santa thought he would forget about that particular request, and didn't do anything about it. Not that I'm in favor of getting kids everything they ask for for Christmas. But, it seems a shame not to fulfill a consistent request that is relatively simple. I hope we don't have a repeat of the year when Abigail was about 2, and the only thing she wanted for Christmas was M & M's. Santa was such a dud he didn't even fulfill that request. Luckily we had Uncle Peter to the rescue when she was nearly brought to tears.
Friday, December 14, 2007
More pictures with Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I remember when Abigail asked for M&M's - it was classic. That year, it seemed like whenever asked, all she ever told anybody was for that little candy. Christmas came and went, and a few/couple/number of days after, I gave her a bag. The best part was her line of, "Santa forgot… but Peter remembered!" Really, one of my better uncle moments ever.
Oh that is a great story about the M&M's - a kindred spirit. It looks like a lot of kids came to see Santa. And, Mr. and Mrs. Claus better deliver on the BYU Cougar - he even mentioned it to me.
i love to see that you're reading "twilight." i loved, loved those books, and just so you know, if you enjoy "twilight" you must plug through book two so you can get to the deliciously guilty pleasure of book three. enjoy the escape reading. how do you picture beautiful edward?
Ahh I can hardly wait to see if Santa brings the cougar! At least your kids ask for stuff. I have no idea what mine want!
That is WAY to bad that he wants a cougar. I hope santa brings him a UTE and A CUTE RED TSHIRT!!!! :) Good luck with the request!
Liza's request (the one and only) was not even kind of on our radar, but guilt brought me to spend the $30 and get "a big 3-yr old bike that's purple." I'm excited for her, it's the only thing she wants (oh -and jammies -whew - double lucky)
Post a Comment