For the last few weeks Abigail has been in denial about her ballet/tap class. When people ask her if she takes a dance class she flat out denies it. But, ever since she got a ballet skirt, things have changed. Who knew my trip to Walmart to pick up a long sleeve leotard would turn her world around?
Thursday, December 6, 2007
What a difference a skirt makes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that's so funny that she denied it! she looks pretty cute in her ballerina get-up! but then again, when doesn't she look cute??
She looks SO grown-up in that picture!
Heh! Abigail cracks me up. She looks like a true ballerina now. ;)
Too funny. I might be calling you guys on Monday to come crash for a couple hours in the evening at your house. We are staying in Ogden at I think the Comfort Inn and Dave has a dinner in Layton that night for work that we aren't invited to. So you just might be hearing from Allie and I. Depends on car situations but I hope you don't mind if you hear from me.
I see you're reading Twilight now!! How far are you? What do you think?
So cute!! And yes, skirts do make an instant ballerina. Hey and I bought Twilight at the airport on my way to San Fran! I only got to page 10 but it's good! Let's see who can finish first!
Post a Comment