Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mouths of Babes

While Abigail looked in the mirror as I did her hair...

Abigail:"Mom, do you think I'm beautiful?"

Me: "Yes, I do."

Abigail: "I do, too!"

6 comments:

Beebs said...

She does have the perfect eyebrows! She is pretty, but don't you wish we kept that confidence as an adult?

kelsey said...

so funny!! and you and she are right...she is pretty!!!! and i love that you posted a mouths of babes today because my mom and i were just talking about them and how much we love reading them!

Sarah said...

How great is that?! She's beautiful, and a wonderful girl, too. I hope it's okay that I copied your great idea with quotes from the kids -as you saw on my blog. It's fun, and helps remind me to make a mental note of their funny-isms during the day.

Catherine said...

Well, at least you know she has confidence!! I love the little things Abigail says. They're always so cute!!

Sara said...

hey sexy mama, i need your address, and do you have sarah's?
email me-
sbschofield@yahoo.com

Karly said...

Annie-
I just wanted to tell you that I LOVED the tree you did for your mom! It was my FAVORITE at the festival this year! You guys did a fantastic job!
xoxoxo