Saturday, May 22, 2010

Molly Grace
Born April 27, 2010
9 lbs. 9 oz.
21 inches





Pictures taken last week, courtesy of a generous friend in the ward. Thanks, Hollie!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

CUTE!!! Oh those are awesome!! And you both look beautiful. I miss her chubby cheeks already!!

walkermaf2 said...

Love them, love her, love you. Makes me want to hold her right now. I will have to wait - curse living too far away!

kelsey said...

Gorgeous. Perfect.

Sara said...

Congratulations Andrea!! Those pictures are wonderful!

Shelly! said...

Oh she is gorgeous! And I love, love, love her name. Cannot wait to meet her!

Holly said...

Congratulations. She is super cute.

Beebs said...

Oh nice!!! I'm so glad you have pictures. She is so cute and I'm lovin the chub!!! Still can't tell who she looks like, but I think there is some of you and Alec both in her. LOVE IT!!!!!

Sarah said...

I am in LOVE with this babe and pics. Check her out! I was proudly showing them off on my iphone weeks ago - and realized I should comment so you know what I think - LOVELY :)

Hilti said...

So cute! I'm glad you told me you had posted these, because I was really wanting to see some pics of Molly! She's beautiful. (Can't wait to see her in real life!) :)

kristin said...

she is beautiful andrea! congratulations