a trip to Germany (the land of Alec's birth) with my in-laws...
birthdays and bowling with buddies....
impromptu luaus and other summer fun....
a budding artist....
kids enjoyment of amusement parks....
fall soccer....
at trip to Newport Beach, CA....
preschoolers and their field trips....
pony rides and vampire teeth....
halloween costumes and self-portrait jack 'o lanterns....
decorating a tree in honor of my mom for The Festival of Trees...

visits with Santa....
Thursday, December 17, 2009
In lieu of a Christmas letter, here are some of the things I'm grateful for in the second half of 2009....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
what a great way to update! and i am so happy for you and alec and future baby girl!!! what fun to get another girl! hope you are feeling well this pregnancy!!!
I love, love, love that picture of Mark and Nathan.
But I love even more your good news! So exciting Andrea. Congrats!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your family!
What a great post! Look at fortune-teller Abigail with her paper dolls made long before you guys knew a baby girl would be joining you. The Germany pictures are gorgeous, and the rest brought a smile to my face. I liked the one with everybody on the bellman's cart at Newport. Sentimental, I'm sure. Merry Christmas :)
Yes!! A new post. I held out hope for you!! I love seeing all of those pictures that I never got to see of Germany and such. So fun! And I am so excited for the new little one!! Thank you for keeping my 7-7 streak going. ;) Love you girl!
How exciting!! Congrats on the new little addition! I had no idea!
It was SO fun to see all of those :) Abigail looks stunning in her dance costume and your boys always look like they are having an amazing time. Congrats on another year of getting a tree done for your mom - what a wonderful tribute!
Lara
Looks like you had a good reason not to update your blog. You were too darn busy! Fun pictures and congrats on getting a cute girl in May. I bet Abigail is over the moon!
Congrats on a new addition to you family, and another girl how exciting!
I LOVE the updAte! I am so excited for you... congrats on the new addition!
Annie!
When I talked to Alec a few weeks ago you didn't know yet. I'm so happy for you guys!
Looks like a fun year for you all. Congrats on decorating another fabulous tree for your mom.
Love you!
super glad to see an update... you have been busy! so excited for your new baby:)
Love it!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to check this out. Looks like some happy memories. Here's to many more in 2010!
What a fun post! Looks like you a great year, can't wait to see your little lady that will be arriving in 2010 :) You always have the best music on here by the way...
Post a Comment