Love him to death, but sometimes Owen gets into the worst mischief. I guess he wouldn't be a two-year-old boy if he didn't. This happened one recent Saturday morning, when Alec and I decided to leave the kids to their own devices, while we watched some TV program upstairs in our bedroom. Owen actually had a shirt on, but was still able to accomplish this full belly art.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Unsupervised Owen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Boys.
He is sooo cute! Makes me want to have a boy.
so funny!
I can remember when my kids got their hands on a marker. Somehow they all love to write on themselves! Skin is the perfect canvas.
one other thing...
I see you are reading Three Cups of Tea. LOVED IT. I just finished The Kabul Beauty School. Pick that up next.
I am grateful I live in America.
LOL! Owen is so great - I'm sure you didn't think so when he did this, but once again good job on taking a picture instead of going ballistic. :)
I love it! I have to applaud you for stopping to take pictures :) I love the exploratory factor of kids.
And I too read 'Three Cups of Tea' and loved it. I think I need to reread it and see what I missed the first time...hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment