
For Christmas the kids, with the help of their Grammy, gave me this apron. Alec's mom snagged them all a couple of days before Christmas and helped them put together this surprise. The cutest part about it was how
excited Abigail was to give it to me. That was the first package she wanted opened on Christmas morning--even before any of her own. She had definitely caught the true spirit of giving...thanks, Grammy!

The stockings were hung on the sofa with care.

I don't have a picture of the actual gift, but the classic Owen moment of Christmas morning was when he opened his new Ikea train set and exclaimed: "HOLY SMOKES!! A train, a train, a train!" Although that was his most enthusiastic response, he still was so thrilled about every little thing he received. If only we could all be as excited as a two-year-old when we open gifts.

Nate chillin' with Pops

Alec's awesome shelves he built in our garage.
(He hung some on the other side, too. But I don't have a photo of those yet.)

New Year's Eve fun....or not fun, depending on who you are.
3 comments:
finally you updated!! i've missed your posts! fun pictures. it's great to continue to see christmas pictures in february! :) it was especially fun to see a picture inside b & jay's house so i could show a little bit of it to eli. thanks!
Welcome back yo!! I love Owen's reaction to the train set - classic! And perhaps the fear of sparklers runs in the family because I absolutely hate them too. Good times!
I'm so proud of Alec and his shelves! They are the bomb! And once again, I must say Owen is one of my favorite characters! I can see him in that last pictures saying "Not Owens"
Post a Comment