Saturday, February 16, 2008

You must try this pizza


The Tuscan Meats Pizza
from Papa John's is sooo delicious.

"It is loaded with Spicy Italian Sausage, Italian Salami, sliced Roma Tomatoes and features Papa John's traditional sauce covered with a blend of Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheeses and topped with Italian herb seasonings."

My kids ate just as many slices as the adults! I was very disappointed because I wanted another slice, so we will definitely be ordering this little treat again.

3 comments:

Karly said...

Do you want to know something funny? I am just about to do the same post about the Chicken Artichoke Bacon De Lite at Murphys! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH PIZZA RIGHT NOW! I will have to try it!

Shelby said...

We saw this advertised on tv and Dave thought it looked really good. I love Papa John's but unfortunately we don't have one here. :(

Beebs said...

Ooo that looks meaty! We'll have to give it a try.