Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swim lessons







The excitement of the week is that the kids have been doing swimming lessons this week that will continue next week as well. We did a 2 week session earlier in the summer, and they both loved it so much that we had to sign up for another session. Both Abigail and Owen have shown improvements even just from earlier in the summer. Abigail is quite the little fish and Owen is quite the little guppy. They can't wait to spend everyday in the pool in about a week, when we go with Alec's family to Newport Beach, California. Yeah!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

How fun! I can tell they are a lot better just compared to last swim season - at least Owen will somewhat brave the pool now! Lol! Swim lessons are some of my best childhood memories - I loved them!

MysteryWoman said...

I love these pictures! Your kids are so darling :)
Lara

Beebs said...

Yay! You are an awesome mom to keep it going! I can hardly wait to see them in action.

Becky said...

This looks like fun.

I need to find out where you take lessons. They look like they are good little swimmers.

Amanda said...

Isn't it fun to see your kids progress and learn new things? Have fun in Newport!

kelsey said...

i wanna see pictures from the beach!!!! :)