Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saturday is a special day...

....it's the day Alec doesn't have to go to work! (well, he doesn't work on Sunday either, but ya know). So we have filled our Saturdays with little family adventures like,

the park...




Antelope Island, to show Flavio (Alec's co-worker from Brazil), the Great Salt Lake...



action shot of Nate's determined fast-walk--always the arms up for balance (much more funny live)


we also went to the zoo...


trying to escape his stroller at every chance


giant thumb





the children's museum...

Owen's favorite--the helicopter


Nathan's favorite--the magnetic PVC ball track


Abigail's favorite--the construction site

We also did Dinosaur Park one day and Lagoon on another, sans camera. (Just wanted to make sure, that as long as I have a blog, I get credit for all the fun things I've done lately. he he)

6 comments:

Beebs said...

You are truly fun loving!! Great activities!

kelsey said...

wow! you guys have been having fun!

Sara said...

busy mom and pops! those are all such great activities your kids will fondly remember I'm sure...such awesome parents!:) I've always wanted to take the kids to the childrens museum- is it free?

Catherine said...

Oh, that all looks so fun!! I especially love Nate's serious face while walking. He's hilarious with his speedy ways!

The Coombs' said...

I always say that I bet you're the funnest mom...turns out I was right!

Sarah said...

I agree with you - I love family day (I call it family day cuz ours if oten on Mondays since it's Tyler's day off). The day with dad and the whole family is so much fun. I love the little photo tour of your life. Oh - and my favorite shot is the action shot of Nate. I'd love to see it live