Saturday, April 12, 2008

iFLY

A couple of weeks ago Alec's new team of co-workers went on an indoor skydiving adventure at a new place here in Ogden called iFLY. The gym we go to is in the same building, so the kids and I stopped by on our way to the gym to watch Alec and snap a few photos. Alec said it was super fun and the kids LOVED watching Alec fly.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% Jealous.

wynne said...

100% laughing. 95% jealous.

Catherine said...

Perhaps 50% jealous...only because I think I would be mostly freaked out. But, definitely 100% laughing!! I've seen it on tv but never really thought normal peeps did it. HAhah!

Beebs said...

Oh I saw this on tv once and I swear I told you Alec would love it. Or at least, I thought that in my mind. Perfect! Cool!

Beebs said...

Oh forgot to add my percentage 100% not jealous! :-)

kelsey said...

i would love to do this!!! how fun!

Amanda said...

and to think he didn't have to eat cockroaches or anything like that on TV first. very cool.