Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mouths of Babes

As I sit at the computer, Owen is composing a song on the piano. He just told me it is called, "Monsters, Come to Jesus."

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Very interesting. Interesting indeed. Ya know, there is some wisdom in that statement. :)

Beebs said...

Oh hilarious!!! I am laughing so hard right now! Classic Owens! Although I will say that Maren makes up some hilarious religious songs too, that usually include the word holy. I'll have to listen to the rest of the words now.

Lisa said...

I Love your blog. The things that your kids say just kill me! Also, your playlist... Love it! I hope that you are enjoying New Moon. I was addicted!

Sara said...

He says the funniest things...keep them coming! By the way, was my memory about the keds correct, or was that about someone else? Sunshine and Lollipops! :)

Amanda said...

love it. so funny.

ian will say something like "that's unbelievable" and the say, "Mom, what's unbelievable mean?"