"Heavenly Father, please watch over us, for the space of many days, while our father is away."
--Abigail's prayer offered while Alec is in Brazil for 12 days (I just couldn't get over the "space of many days")
RANDOM HAPPENINGS OF ALEC, ANDREA, ABIGAIL, OWEN, NATHAN and MOLLY
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That is definitely a classic comment. Sounds like you're reading scriptures lots. :) Either that or she has an excellent Primary teacher that reads lots of scriptures. LOL!!
I LOVE IT!
You are raising genius'!
Sounds very much like I Nephi!
Andrea,
Jen Baggett and I were totally bragging on your blog the other day. We were talking about how darling it is and how we check in here to keep up with your life. I love that you post what your kids say. And the music you pick is awesome. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Lara
Post a Comment