RANDOM HAPPENINGS OF ALEC, ANDREA, ABIGAIL, OWEN, NATHAN and MOLLY
I LOVE the apple theme - the clip is just adorable!She's so darling. Hope the 1st day was a success.
Watch out! She'll be 17 before we know it!Hope she {and you} had a great day.That same dress is in the mail for a 7 year old I know...great taste.
I love it!!! She looks sooooo cute!! But suddenly so much older than last year. Craziness.
Cute! I really enjoy her hair!
Cute hair! I had to get Scarlett's hair "fixed" and a little shorter. Abby looks so old in these pics!
ADORABLE!
I love the do! Hope all is well.Your Cousin,Brooke
couldn't you just eat her up?!!! seriously stylin', cute and just the lovable first grade look. man, I'm gettin' all nostalgic.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE the apple theme - the clip is just adorable!
She's so darling. Hope the 1st day was a success.
Watch out! She'll be 17 before we know it!
Hope she {and you} had a great day.
That same dress is in the mail for a 7 year old I know...great taste.
I love it!!! She looks sooooo cute!! But suddenly so much older than last year. Craziness.
Cute! I really enjoy her hair!
Cute hair! I had to get Scarlett's hair "fixed" and a little shorter. Abby looks so old in these pics!
ADORABLE!
I love the do! Hope all is well.
Your Cousin,
Brooke
couldn't you just eat her up?!!! seriously stylin', cute and just the lovable first grade look. man, I'm gettin' all nostalgic.
Post a Comment