B-days...I think the entire family has had a birthday since I last did a real update, but here are some pictures of Abigail's birthday party. She turned 8 this year, and we thought it would be fun to have her party at the Lion House--which is where my 8th birthday party was!
It was perfectly adorable for girls that age. Any older, they would think it was lame and any younger, they wouldn't fully appreciate it.
(apparently making a weird face for pictures is the thing to do when you're eight--notice the 15-year-old babysitter and the 5-year-old cousin are not doing it)

Baptisms and Baby Blessings. . . We decided to combine Abigail's baptism and Molly's baby blessing into one big day. It was best that way, because then we didn't have to make people drive ALL THE WAY to O-town too often. :)
It was a wonderful day. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with these two beautiful girls. And even more lucky to have such a wonderful hubby to share it all with.



Beach trips...In July we were lucky enough to spend the week with Alec's family (minus his sister and her family--they were at home having a new baby boy!) in Newport Beach, CA. As usual it was so much fun! By the end of the week, we were all wishing we could trade in our usual lives in Utah for beach living--if not for the beach, then to at least be closer to Grammy and Pops!






Don't you wish you were just floating around in a pool right now, without a care in the world, like these two?
It was perfectly adorable for girls that age. Any older, they would think it was lame and any younger, they wouldn't fully appreciate it.
Baptisms and Baby Blessings. . . We decided to combine Abigail's baptism and Molly's baby blessing into one big day. It was best that way, because then we didn't have to make people drive ALL THE WAY to O-town too often. :)
It was a wonderful day. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with these two beautiful girls. And even more lucky to have such a wonderful hubby to share it all with.
Beach trips...In July we were lucky enough to spend the week with Alec's family (minus his sister and her family--they were at home having a new baby boy!) in Newport Beach, CA. As usual it was so much fun! By the end of the week, we were all wishing we could trade in our usual lives in Utah for beach living--if not for the beach, then to at least be closer to Grammy and Pops!
3 comments:
fun update. i can't believe abigail is 8 already!! wow!
Fun! I'm glad to see the picture of the Lion House party- I heard about it :) I sure wish I coulda seen the beach shots as they happened- but hopefully next time right- it's only two years away... Ooh- and Molly is downright cuddle-able is she not?
Beautiful Andrea!! This post is a mirror of my life, my 8 year old had her party at LH (because I did too!), and we blessed my baby the same day before mentioned 8 year old was baptized! Life is crazy isn't it. Your family is absolutely adorable! Glad you found me.
Post a Comment