So I connected the camera to my computer the other day. Wow. I haven't done that in awhile apparently! Thank goodness we recently remedied the dinosaur-internet situation we had going on, so that I could upload them to blogger without it taking 3 days.
Here are the highlights of the latest import to iPhoto...
Here are the highlights of the latest import to iPhoto...
Merry Christmas 2009!
Yeah, don't worry, we didn't forget to send you a Christmas card. Here it is!!

Kids in a box.

Trip to Maui in March with my siblings, their spouses, my dad and his wife.
These are the best photos I could weed out. Most of the rest include a very forced smile on my very bloated face. (Not that it wasn't a wonderful trip or anything, I just was VERY uncomfortably pregnant--not great for photo opps.)





Owen graduated from preschool and played t-ball this spring for the Dodgers (much to Alec's delight).


And we brought the total of our brood up to 4!

So that's just some of what you missed while I was away from blogging. But stay tuned...believe it or not, I just may post some more pics. Pics of things like b-days, baptisms, blessings and beach trips!
Yeah, don't worry, we didn't forget to send you a Christmas card. Here it is!!
Kids in a box.
Trip to Maui in March with my siblings, their spouses, my dad and his wife.
These are the best photos I could weed out. Most of the rest include a very forced smile on my very bloated face. (Not that it wasn't a wonderful trip or anything, I just was VERY uncomfortably pregnant--not great for photo opps.)
Owen graduated from preschool and played t-ball this spring for the Dodgers (much to Alec's delight).
And we brought the total of our brood up to 4!
So that's just some of what you missed while I was away from blogging. But stay tuned...believe it or not, I just may post some more pics. Pics of things like b-days, baptisms, blessings and beach trips!
6 comments:
Welcome back! Only 2 month break - not bad. First, I love Abigail's Christmas dress. It's so classy looking. Second, I love Abigail's face in the last picture holding Molly. She looks SO happy! Third, sometimes Nate looks like Adam to me. That is all.
So fun to see your pictures. Congratulations on #4, she's so sweet!
Wow, I'm impressed you have ANY time to blog with 4 kids :) Love the Golddigger song, Kanye actually opened for a U2 concert I went to... little bit crazy for my wholesome self :) Miss you guys!
Sounds like you are having lots of fun. Who does Abby have for 3rd grade? Jared has Paur.
Way to update! I am embarrassed to say i am as far behind as halloween... Oh well! Here's to new start!
Fun to get some highlights! Kids in a box is always a fun activity, is it not? I'm glad to hear that your internet connection is better- so much less frustrating and so much more efficient, I'm sure. :). Here's to more updates!
Post a Comment