Thursday, August 30, 2007

Palace of Beauty

I wanted to leave the last post up as the first thing you see on my blog for a long time, because I thought Abigail looked so cute and proper in those first day of school shots. But, let's be real. This is how she really wishes she could look all of the time.
She said she was on her way to "The Palace of Beauty."

Here are a couple more photos of Abigail showing her enthusiasm for all things silly. She and her friend, Kate, even got the baby into the act.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Now THAT is my kind of girl! I also have much enthusiasm for all things silly, so I can relate. However, Nate looks a little shocked at what is taking place. LOL!

Amanda said...

Where is the palace of beauty...can i get an appointment there?

Beebs said...

How hilarious! And how did Abby manage to find an identical twin for a friend! lol Also I love Nate's face in that.