Monday, August 27, 2007

Soooo Big

Nate is 4 months old, and I can't believe how the time has flown by! Abigail took this picture of him a few days ago. I was very impressed, because not only did she capture a smile, this was the one and only shot she took!

We took him to the pediatrician for his check-up on Friday. For anyone who may be interested, here are his stats:

Length: 27 in. (94th percentile)
Weight: 14 lb. 8 oz. (35th percentile)
Head Circumference: 42.5 cm (51st percentile)

One of the ways we can get Nate to laugh is by doing "Soooo Big!" He just loves it for some reason. Alec can also get him to laugh by tickling him--which he especially likes to do to entertain himself during Sunday School. Soooo disruptive! ;)

2 comments:

Beebs said...

Oh how cute! Nate is a doll, I especially love when his come over up top flaps around in the breeze! Time is flying!

Catherine said...

Abigail did a very good job of the picture. I love when he smiles, so cute!! He looks a lot older all of a sudden. Perhaps it's his long and lean figure. ;)