I've been wanting to go to the Treehouse Children's Museum since I moved to Ogden a year ago. Last week we finally went! Alec got off work early, we picked him up, and drove the block and half to the museum. It was really a lot of fun, and I would definitely recommend it to any who may find themselves in the Ogden area. The museum was just moved to a new location about a year ago, and everything is bright, cheerful, and clean. Abigail and Owen had tons of fun playing pretend, making music, and climbing up and down the stairs of the giant tree in the center of the museum. Alec had fun terrorizing Owen with a buffalo hand puppet that he was really frightened of for some reason.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Treehouse Museum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That looks very cool! I think I would have enjoyed that as a child...and now actually. It looks like the place for "make believe". Oh, and Owen looks like a little man with the train conductor hat on.
Post a Comment