Every once in awhile, in the middle of a workday, the company that Alec works for has an outing to the new movie theater by his office. Today, the kids and I got to tag along! We saw Bee Movie, which was so fun and entertaining. The whole family loved it. I highly recommend it.
Plus it's always fun to take little kids to the movies. They get so into it! Abigail was giggling and Owen was covering his eyes on "too scary" parts--even though there were really no scary parts. That's the point. They get totally into the whole experience, rooting for the underdog (or in this case, the underbee), flinching at every misstep, and cheering at every victory.
Plus it's always fun to take little kids to the movies. They get so into it! Abigail was giggling and Owen was covering his eyes on "too scary" parts--even though there were really no scary parts. That's the point. They get totally into the whole experience, rooting for the underdog (or in this case, the underbee), flinching at every misstep, and cheering at every victory.

1 comments:
We LOVED this movie! Besides Cars it is the only movie we've seen with the kids in the theater. I was a little nervous (like Owen!) that the boys would be scared...but they loved it!
Glad you enjoyed it too.
And I LOVE reading those 'mouths of babes' comments! Abigail and Will would have quite the communication session!
Post a Comment