Friday, November 30, 2007

Festival of Trees, Part 2

I took the kids to the Festival of Trees yesterday to show them what I have been so busy doing. (Don't the boys look excited?)

While there they had a chance to sit on Santa's lap!

Owen was soooo excited to see Santa. I didn't get a picture of it, but he was jumping up and down with full body emotion when it was his turn next.

Thinking, thinking....

Barbies!

2 comments:

Beebs said...

Cute pics of the kids! They don't look excited because they both had ear infections! lol Maren is already gearing us up to sit on Santa's lap and has requested Dave go with her cause she's too scared. Funny how kids anticipate Christmas for so long!

MysteryWoman said...

Andrea,

Congrats on the success of your tree at the festival - I am SO excited for you. The tree was gorgeous and sure to be snapped up :) Thanks for looking in to my blog sometimes too!
Lara D.