Alec's thumb is like 1 1/2...since it bends super far backwards it can't count as another whole thumb. But, Steve and I loved this movie too...very good!! And I hear August Rush is good too (for your next movie outing).
We loved this movie too! It was great to see Steve Carrell in a more dramatic role. I loved the "special" room where he slept. All the adults siblings playing football...made me want to have five kids!
6 comments:
I agree! I was pleasantly surprised. Eric actually like it more than I did...but I would still recommend it.
Seems like we have similar tastes!
We plan to see this this week. I also had recommmended Enchanted. It is supposed to be wonderful.
I LOVED it! I agree, great movie! And congrats on the new calling!!
I think Alec's thumb counts as 2 and then yours, so that's 3! lol
Alec's thumb is like 1 1/2...since it bends super far backwards it can't count as another whole thumb. But, Steve and I loved this movie too...very good!! And I hear August Rush is good too (for your next movie outing).
We loved this movie too! It was great to see Steve Carrell in a more dramatic role. I loved the "special" room where he slept. All the adults siblings playing football...made me want to have five kids!
Post a Comment