RANDOM HAPPENINGS OF ALEC, ANDREA, ABIGAIL, OWEN, NATHAN and MOLLY
That looks super fun!! Perhaps we'll have to join you for the egg dyeing next year - I love doing it, but Steve isn't so big on it. Yeah, I just invited myself up for next year. Thanks! ;)
Good mom. This is right up there with carving pumpkins for me. I get so uptight about the mess that I don't really enjoy it.Oh, I'm not the gospel doctrine teacher. Just a bit intimidating.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That looks super fun!! Perhaps we'll have to join you for the egg dyeing next year - I love doing it, but Steve isn't so big on it. Yeah, I just invited myself up for next year. Thanks! ;)
Good mom. This is right up there with carving pumpkins for me. I get so uptight about the mess that I don't really enjoy it.
Oh, I'm not the gospel doctrine teacher. Just a bit intimidating.
Post a Comment