I called Nancy the other day and told her that I think she has a funny grandchild--and I was referring to Owen. It's usually hard to like a kid you haven't met, but I think he is hysterical. My favorite thing to laugh about is his quote about hitting his brother. It gets me everytime I think about it. SO cute.
Owens! Love him! Yes, I have had a few of these incidents with Will, but alas, I'm not very nice because I could never stop and take a picture cause I'm going balastic! Good mother!
You are amazing and obviously have a lot of patience! You must be a fabulous mom! One of these days you need to email me and let me know how to make my blog so cute!
6 comments:
Classic.
Owen, that rebel. I absolutely love the expression on his face while he is cleaning them up..."Come on Mom!"
I called Nancy the other day and told her that I think she has a funny grandchild--and I was referring to Owen. It's usually hard to like a kid you haven't met, but I think he is hysterical. My favorite thing to laugh about is his quote about hitting his brother. It gets me everytime I think about it. SO cute.
Owens! Love him! Yes, I have had a few of these incidents with Will, but alas, I'm not very nice because I could never stop and take a picture cause I'm going balastic! Good mother!
You are amazing and obviously have a lot of patience! You must be a fabulous mom! One of these days you need to email me and let me know how to make my blog so cute!
happy birthday andrea!!! i hope you have a great day and alec and your cute kids spoil you as you deserve today!
Post a Comment