....and we threw a little party! Complete with sausage pizza (Owen's favorite), chocolate cake (his one and only birthday request), and decorations that Abigail and I had fun putting up while the boys were napping.
He also got to open a box bigger than himself,

which contained this:

But of course it was more fun to play with this:

Things I like to hear Owen say:
"space shittle"= space shuttle
"Dr. Germs"= Dr. Durham (the pediatrician)
"bonk bed" = bunk bed
"hair-a-cut"= haircut
"shasheege" = sausage
"finger minger" = doesn't mean anything, I just like it
Things I like to watch Owen do:
Keep his big boy pants dry, act like a superhero, and shows off his muscles while lifting weights


Act like a dinosaur
Bow and say "Thank you! Thank you!" to the applause after he sings something
He also got to open a box bigger than himself,
which contained this:
But of course it was more fun to play with this:
So in honor of Owen's third birthday, here are just a few of the many things I love about him....
"space shittle"= space shuttle
"Dr. Germs"= Dr. Durham (the pediatrician)
"bonk bed" = bunk bed
"hair-a-cut"= haircut
"shasheege" = sausage
"finger minger" = doesn't mean anything, I just like it
Things I like to watch Owen do:


Act like a dinosaur
Bow and say "Thank you! Thank you!" to the applause after he sings something
8 comments:
What a cute kid! Happy Birthday Owen (good luck with a 3 year old boy Andrea) :)
Happy Birthday Owen! We love you!
these pictures are just great, andrea! aren't kids just so dang cute!??!
Happy Birthday Owens!!! He is the funniest kid ever! I especially love the kids meal box on the head. Classic.
Happy Birthday Owen! I wish I could see you do some of these things in person. some day, perhaps.
Andrea our kids are beautiful and you look exactly the same as you did in high school! I love you new blog look it is great! Found you through Karly!
I remember coming to see him when he was born! Oh, time sure does fly. He is a character...I love it! Of course he loved the box more than the present. He is a boy. Ian keeps a stash of boxes behind our family room couch {I can't stand it} as houses for his animals. Happy 3rd Birthday!
Oh I love Owens!! He is seriously one of my favorite kids of all times!!! And how about when he says he won't "drink" his thumb? LoL Love that guy!d
Post a Comment