The kiddos look soooo cute!! I especially love Abigail's dress and matching headband. I would have thought that rocked if I was her. I especially love the pic of Alec - nice. Sometimes that's how Steve feels when I like to take pictures. :)
Did you notice our boys have matching sweater vests? Although I think Ian was wearing the same as Nate, and Owen and Everett had the same ones. How funny!
You have the cutest kids and Alec seems like such a great Dad. I hear good things about you every time I talk to someone in the ward. Your family is much loved!
This is Alex's second cousin Cheri. Hope you don't mind I got your blog off of Shel and Eric's. Your kids are darling!!! WOW to me the boys definately take after the walker side in looks. They look like their father and grandfather. What a cute cute family! What a great blog too!
6 comments:
so cute! I just sent you an email this morning, check er out:)
The kiddos look soooo cute!! I especially love Abigail's dress and matching headband. I would have thought that rocked if I was her. I especially love the pic of Alec - nice. Sometimes that's how Steve feels when I like to take pictures. :)
The kids are darling!!! They look great. I even like the dress.;-) And Alec looks especially good in the pic. Love it!
A.Dora.Ble.
Did you notice our boys have matching sweater vests? Although I think Ian was wearing the same as Nate, and Owen and Everett had the same ones. How funny!
You have the cutest kids and Alec seems like such a great Dad. I hear good things about you every time I talk to someone in the ward. Your family is much loved!
Lara
This is Alex's second cousin Cheri. Hope you don't mind I got your blog off of Shel and Eric's. Your kids are darling!!! WOW to me the boys definately take after the walker side in looks. They look like their father and grandfather. What a cute cute family! What a great blog too!
Post a Comment