This is a common sight in our house....Nate doing the commando crawl and leaving his pants in the dust. He crawls right out of his pants! Hopefully when he starts walking, his pants won't be down around his ankles all the time. {Although, Alec's mom informed me the other day that Alec had to wear suspenders often when he was a boy, because he had the same loose waist problem.}
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Slim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is A D O R A B L E! Can I kiss those cheeks??
I love the new look of your blog! Good job figuring it all out! I just saw on your sidebar you watch Jon & Kate plus 8- I love that show. It makes me feel so good about my life and how easy I have it!
Hahaha!! That is classic! Now that I think about it, I wish I had that problem - being too skinny for my pants. He is so cute!
Andrea,
I love your blog! I especially love the entry about your mom. Your eloquence is a fitting tribute to all that she taught you. I love you!
Your new blog is darling! I need lessons with mine! What a beautiful picture of your kids for your header. Your kids are just darling. I could have guessed they would be though!
Oh cool! I love Nate! And I can hardly wait to see if you could find a pair of rainbow suspenders for him! That would be cool!
Post a Comment